Looking for some fun?
Our festival is all about old school fun for kids of all ages like pie eating contests, motorcycle choppers, KC style BBQ and jamming out to live music. For fifteen year’s our patrons have gathered in April to celebrate and are proud knowing they supported the Ozarks largest children’s charities.
There’s nothing quite like experiencing live entertainment, whether it’s a tent show with thousands of screaming fans, or the drama of an old fashion Texas Hold’em tournament. You’ll find numerous opportunities to take advantage of, both family friendly and adult, at Springfield’s premiere outdoor entertainment scene.
Start making your plans now to attend the 16th Annual Rock’n Ribs BBQ Festival on April 24th and 25th, 2015.
Activities To Include
- American National Motorcycle Show: Check out some of the hottest bikes around at the American National Motorcycle Show. Talk with owners get a close look at these exquisite machines. If you are a bike enthusiast, you won’t be disappointed.
- The General Boar: Want to take a little Rock’n Ribs Swag home to remember the great time you had? Check out the swag at the “General Boar” Merchandise Booth.
- KCBS BBQ Tour Sampling: Your mouth will water as you sample the best BBQ around.
- Whole Hog Contest: Just like the name says, we will be cooking up several Whole Hogs. This is a sight worth seeing.
- KCBS BBQ Tour Demonstrations
- Texas Hold’em Charity Tournament (18 and over)