Looking for some fun?
Our festival is all about old school fun for kids of all ages like pie eating contests, motorcycle choppers, KC style BBQ and jamming out to live music. For fifteen year’s our patrons have gathered in April to celebrate and are proud knowing they supported the Ozarks largest children’s charities.
There’s nothing quite like experiencing live entertainment, whether it’s a tent show with thousands of screaming fans, or the drama of an old fashion Texas Hold’em tournament. You’ll find numerous opportunities to take advantage of, both family friendly and adult, at Springfield’s premiere outdoor entertainment scene.
Start making your plans now to attend the 17th Annual Rock’n Ribs BBQ Festival on April 22nd and 23rd, 2016.
Activities To Include
- The General Boar: Want to take a little Rock’n Ribs Swag home to remember the great time you had? Check out the swag at the “General Boar” Merchandise Booth.
- KCBS BBQ Tour Sampling: Your mouth will water as you sample the best BBQ around.
- Whole Hog Contest: Just like the name says, we will be cooking up several Whole Hogs. This is a sight worth seeing.
- KCBS BBQ Tour Demonstrations
- Texas Hold’em Charity Tournament (18 and over)